Jeff Bernier CFP®, ChFC, CFS
I have been providing personalized financial advice to individuals and families since 1986. After starting my career with a large firm where I felt there were limited products and services available, I made the decision to form my own registered investment advisory (RIA) firm. This gave me the freedom to offer the holistic, objective advice that I believe my clients need and deserve. Three decades later, I couldn’t be prouder of my team and the firm’s continued dedication to our clients and their financial planning.
Day to day, I oversee the firm’s investment research and portfolio management team and develop its overall investment strategy. I also work directly with clients, helping to evaluate the opportunities, benefits, costs, and tradeoffs of their personal financial and life choices.
In addition, I enjoy sharing my experiences as a frequent speaker and published author. I often cover issues like tax planning strategies, retirement income distributions, and asset allocation for business executives, retirees, and long-term investors.
When I’m not helping people plan for the future, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Ashley and our two children, Nicholas and Natalie. I’m a member of the Atlanta Athletic Club, and I enjoy golf, reading, travel, serving on mission trips, and being involved as a member of Mt. Pisgah United Methodist Church.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Georgia
- Master's degree in financial planning from The College for Financial Planning in Denver
Advanced Professional Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® (CFP®) professional
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Fee-only National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Phoenix Group, a national group of wealth advisors who meet periodically to collaborate on industry best practices