Pursue Your Goals with a Documented Retirement Plan
Envision a time in your life when you have the freedom to choose what to do, when to do it, and with whom you want to do it. Your life is full of close relationships with family and friends; you are contributing your time and resources to helping others; your time is filled with activities you love and you continue to grow and learn.
That is what sound retirement planning can help you do. You would not reasonably expect to be successful in your career without a plan. We believe the same applies to your retirement.
A holistic retirement “life” plan can help you answer these important questions:
- How much capital will it take for me to live the life I envisioned and am I “on track?”
- How much do I need to retire? Am I saving enough?
- Have I had enough? Is my work no longer fulfilling?
- What are my sources of income?
- When should I take Social Security?
- Do I take my pension in a lump sum or as lifetime income?
- How do I tax-efficiently draw down from taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free accounts?
- Can I afford to maintain my pre-retirement lifestyle?
- What are Required Minimum Distributions and how do I manage them?
- Am I making realistic assumptions in projecting my future?